Changing the rules of Networking
Are you ready to look at alternative networking solutions?
Gartner found that introducing a second networking vendor into an enterprise infrastructure will reduce total cost of ownership for most organizations by at least 15% to 25% over five years. And most organizations that introduced a second vendor reported a “lasting decrease” in network complexity “compared to an all-Cisco network.”
HP is changing the rules with solutions that deliver twice the performance, half the power consumption and a richer feature set than the competition. The next generation IT will be running on a Converged Infrastructure, and HP Networking is a fundamental component to the Converged system.
Zunesis Solutions & HP Networking
Just a few benefits of the HP Networking portfolio
- A flexible data center fabric to connect storage, servers, and management software with business and communications applications
- An expanded portfolio delivers 2X performance, scalability, and best-in-class economics (65% reduction in TCO) to enterprise networks
- 50% more energy efficiency than competing solutions
- Provides end-to-end, multi-vendor single pane of glass management across wired and wireless networking and security, driving low operating costs
- Provides speedy deployment, with 56% of solutions deployed in less than 2 hours
- Lifetime warranty
- Best in class open, interoperable and extensible solutions including Microsoft, Avaya, F5 and Riverbed tecnologies
- Market-leading security integrated by design with 2.3X more threats blocked than the competition
- Speedy deployment, with 56% of solutions deployed in less than 2 hours
Changing the rules of networking: Download PDF or
Sign up here and get access to your free educational guide -
HP Networking for Dummies
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
CLICK HERE to view our full Professional Services Catalog