All aspects of the data center are being affected by virtualization including client access, data storage, networking, applications, and management. Today’s private cloud has been made possible by virtualization, including virtualization at the server, storage, networking and application layers. Zunesis offers unique clarity of vision in this market as we provide expertise in all areas of data center virtualization. The idea of cloud computing is important: however, we believe that customers will embrace cloud-computing at different speeds depending on their business models, financial models, and ability to leverage the technology while still meeting the expectations of their customers.
The first wave of cloud computing comes in the form of data center automation and management. It is critical that the ability of the information technology departments can deliver solutions that meet the needs of individual customers while maintaining standards and visibility across the enterprise. Customers require the ability to provide resources on demand to their users and business units in time to meet surges in technology demand. Zunesis has the expertise to help you virtualize and automate your data center to support the needs of your business, and start you on the path toward building your private cloud.
The most common hardware and software solutions provided by Zunesis in these solution areas include:
- Server Virtualization with HP, VMware, Citrix and Microsoft
- Desktop Virtualization with HP, VMware, Citrix and Microsoft
- Storage Virtualization with HP, EMC, and FalconStor
- Application Virtualization with VMware, Citrix and Microsoft
- Data Center Automation and Management with HP and VMware
- Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery with HP and VMware
Site Recovery Manager (SRM) from VMware:
- Data Management with HP, CommVault and Veeam
CLICK HERE to view our full Professional Services Catalog