With a new year upon us, I’m working with a number of my customers who are planning their budgets and IT strategies for 2016. Everyone wants their plan to be as forward-looking and accurate as possible. Zunesis has over 10 years of experience as a company helping our customers understand exactly where they are at and helping them get to where they want to be. Whether it is a push to move from physical to virtual or from on-premise to cloud, Zunesis has over a decade of experience helping our customers make the decisions that set them up for ongoing success.
Zunesis offers four main kinds of planning and installation services:
- Our assessment services are designed to help you plan for improving the data center of today as well as deploying the data center that’s right for your business in the future. We give customers a look into:
- How the cloud might make them more agile and cost effective
- How virtualization could present management and cost savings
- How their data is being used
- How a big data play might open competitive opportunities
- Our Health Checks are designed to put you in a position to understand cutting edge best practices and to help you prepare to implement those practices that best suit your business and your industry. While your initial architecture may have been perfect for the time it was put in place, end user requirements change over time. A Zunesis Health Check ensures that your current architecture maps to today’s requirements.
- Whether you are looking to migrate to the cloud or a hosting facility, migrate from a physical to a virtual environment, or even migrate to a newer version of VMware or Microsoft, Zunesis has years of experience helping customers make these moves in a way that ensures uptime and business continuance.
- Zunesis has the skills on staff to implement and install a wide range of server, storage, networking, and software products, ensuring that your purchase gets set up the right way the first time.
As you look at plans for 2016, consider reaching out to Zunesis and letting us partner with you to ensure that your plans are set in place to yield optimum success in the coming year.