The unprecedented growth of data has created consistent challenges and expenses for all organizations. Solutions in this area are designed to organize, protect, document, and manage our customers’ electronic information according to industry and manufacturer best practices. Consideration must be given to how data is stored, how data is protected, how data is archived, and how data is disposed.
Below are some of the most common questions we hear from clients:
1. How to ensure regulatory compliance through data management practices?
2. Should the cloud be considered for archive or backup?
3. Which data needs to be protected, and which data needs to be eliminated?
4. What strategies exist to reduce storage / backup footprints?
5. Could data be recovered to operate the business after a disaster?
If these are some of the questions you are asking, you are not alone. Since the very beginning, helping our clients define, design, and implement a holistic data life-cycle management strategy has been and continues to be one of our greatest strengths at Zunesis.