As the founder and CEO of a Colorado-based HPE Platinum Partner (Zunesis), I have been working hand-in-hand with Hewlett Packard for more than 15 years. During that time, I have seen many technology products come and go. In the past year, I have had a chance to understand the value of HPE’s most recent acquistion – SimpliVity and this solution has really caught my eye as unique and compelling.
SimpliVity is a next generation hyperconverged solution that takes advantage of the hyperconverged strategy while also providing new and improved solutions to the limitations that have existed in other hyperconverged solutions. First, let’s talk about business value and benefits. According to unbiased research firms like Forrester, IDC, and ESG, SimpliVity provides the following business value:
- 73% Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) savings compared to traditional IT infrastructure
- 10:1 device reduction
- Up to 49% TCO cost savings when compared to AWS
- 81% increase in time spent on new projects
- Rapid scaling to 1,000 Virtual Machines with peak and predictable performance
- One hour to provision an 8-node cluster
- 57% of customers reduced RTOs from days/hours to minutes
- 70% improvement in backup/recovery and Disaster Recovery (DR)
- Nearly half of customers retired existing 3rd party backups and replication solutions
HPE SimpliVity HyperGuarantee
We are seeing enterprise clients deploy SimpliVity because of the way it protects data and provides built in disaster recovery. Enterprise clients with larger mission critical workloads find that SimpliVity is unique in the way it provides a robust and reliable infrastructure framework. SimpliVity provides a hyper-converged solution that is purpose-built for workloads that cannot afford to go down. Take a look at the next generation of Hyper-Converged technology in SimpliVity. Give Zunesis a call and let us spend time explaining how SimpliVity works and the value it can provide your business.
Why HPE SimpliVity and Zunesis? Read More