From the wise words of Vanilla Ice, “If you got a problem, yo I’ll solve it.” Zunesis wants to help solve your IT problems for your business. Zunesis offers for all new clients an opportunity to work one-on-one with one of our Solutions Architects on a focused effort at NO COST. This is our Customer Connect Program. We hope to give you the opportunity to see what it’s like to work with Zunesis and provide real value to your company.
So how does our program work?
Take the time to choose a part of your IT infrastructure where you may need help. Do you need to assess a best practice compliance? Scope a project? Review an application or data availability? Or troubleshoot a problem? Zunesis is here to help with any area where you may need some extra help.
We cover the following Competencies:
- Microsoft (AD, Exchange, O365)
- Virtualization (VMWare, Hyper-V_
- Business Continuity/ Disaster Recovery
- HPE ISS
- Data Storage
After you provide Zunesis with the area you want us to focus on, our team of experienced solution architects will set up a consultation time with you and your company to discuss and analyze your current setup. At Zunesis, we have a history of building long term partnerships with our clients. We invest in our clients by working to understand each client’s environment and the unique challenges their businesses present.
You may ask, why collaborate with another company when we can figure it out on our own? A recent post from the website the balance gave some reasons why collaborations can help grow your business.
- It Can Inspire You: Sometimes you may get lost in your day-to-day operations and forget that there could be a better way to do something, different tools you can use or different techniques you may want to utilize. Communicating with someone from the outside, may allow you to look at things differently.
- Helps Grow your Network: In IT, we all can use some help finding resources out there that we can trust. Zunesis is partners with many vendors in the industry including HPE, Microsoft, Veeam, Zerto and many others. We can introduce your company to the contacts they may need for future projects.
- Education: As the saying goes, knowledge is power. At Zunesis, we keep up with the latest certifications and trends in the market and can keep you informed on how your company can integrate that latest developments in your infrastructure.
- Save Money: As a small company, we understand the need to save money. We will look for solutions that will save you money for the long term as well as the short term. We are also offering our Customer Connect program to you at no cost. You are getting the advice from seasoned professionals without the charge of consulting fees.
- Solves Problems: The harder the problem is, the more you can benefit from outside help. When you add new viewpoints and experience to the mix, the end result may end up solving more problems then you expected.
After our consulting session with you, we will schedule a one hour follow-up meeting to review our findings and provide recommendations.
You will receive documentation that you can keep for your own use. Its a great tool to possibly show your upper management that you are on top of the needs of your business and have solutions to resolve any of these issues. Don’t worry, you can take all the credit!
Contact Zunesis today to find out how we can solve your problem this year!