Centrally Manage Your Maintenance Contracts
Maintenance contracts are supposed to deliver peace of mind. Yet, when you have dozens of contracts with various vendors – all with different renewal dates, they can quickly become a headache. We work with our customers to identify what hardware, users, vendors, and services are covered, as well as those that aren’t. With this information, we put together a plan to ensure your business is protected from unexpected downtime while saving you money on unnecessary support costs.
Each year, maintenance costs swallow 15% to 25% of total enterprise IT budgets. IT staff must constantly reduce and control these expenses. This is where we can assist you with doing a full evaluation of your maintenance contracts and advise you on the most cost-effective way of getting the coverage you need to keep your business protected. This enables IT staff to contribute strategically and allocates resources toward innovation and business initiatives, and away from day-to-day maintenance.
Ways to Help You Save Time and Money
HPE Hardware Maintenance Audit Process:
- Work with customer to identify Asset Inventory starting with HPE Asset Report (CAP)
- Collaborate with customer and HPE to gather any missing information
- Identify what services/deliverables are required to meet customer expectations
- Work to consolidate multiple support agreements via co-terming or combining contracts. This makes your renewals less frequent and allows for simplified budgeting.
- Terminate retired products and licensing – This eliminates wasted money for products that are no longer in production.
Software Maintenance Audit Process
A complete audit of your organization’s 3rd party licensing may show licenses are allocated to users who no longer require the application to perform their duties. Or, your business requirements have shifted, and you may need more functionality in your existing platform. Whatever the situation, Zunesis can assist in identifying those needs and:
- Work with the vendor to identify licensing entitlement, support expiration dates and service levels
- Evaluate real usage and compare license utilization to entitlements
- Negotiate a more cost-effective solution for your organization
- Recommend alternative solutions to reach your business goals and objectives
In addition to hardware and software support management, we offer a full portfolio of IT services to ensure you are on track to meet your 2021 business objectives. Our IT assessment services can provide you with the information you need to make informed decisions on your cloud strategy, infrastructure, and much more.
IT Assessment Services:
Our IT Health Check Services compare your infrastructure design to best practices and support levels. From there, we make recommendations to improve service levels and offerings.
- Reduce risk of downtime and lost productivity
- Protect against ransomware and viruses
- Work with a dedicated team of experienced IT professionals with a proven track record in managing industry-leading IT solutions.
IT Health Check:
- An IT health check represents an essential way of evaluating your business’ inner IT workings to ensure that there are no security breaches or potential problems
- Review and document your current IT environment, review current support requirements, and make recommendations for changes and updates according to best practices and supportability.
Our Migration Services will bring our expertise and experience to make sure your risk is minimized and the project goes as smoothly as possible.
- Dedicated Support Team with industry certifications and expertise
- Dedicated Project Manager to keep your migration on schedule and keep you informed via planning, tracking, reporting, and accountability for your most important projects.
Our IT Installation Services ensure that your technologies are implemented efficiently and effectively—the first time.
- Our comprehensive installation capabilities include servers, storage, networking, security, cloud, and backup and disaster recovery solutions.
- We have the knowledge, experience, and certifications to install and implement nearly every solution we sell.
As with any initiative, a well-defined strategy and a coordinated approach are critical. This helps to implement an effective maintenance cost reduction initiative that compliments your IT objectives.
Managing support warranties, licensing, and IT infrastructure can be overwhelming. Zunesis offers complete solutions in helping clients manage their IT infrastructure and warranties to avoid a gap in service. We provide the assurance that you are covered in case of an unexpected outage.
If you would like assistance in managing your multi-vendor support agreements, or to discuss solutions to ensure you have the most effective IT plan in place, please reach out to schedule a time to discuss how Zunesis can help your organization get your maintenance and infrastructure under control.