Growing IT Projects- Limited Budget
The last year has been wild. Organizations across the globe have had to adapt their operations, and methods of doing business, to accommodate the various challenges and changes brought on by a post-Covid world. The problem, however, is IT needs have not gone away while these other changes have had to take place. On the contrary, technology needs are on the rise more than ever. But how can companies and organizations expect to procure these new IT solutions with a fixed budget and growing, often unexpected, technology needs? Thankfully, HPE has got you covered in MULTIPLE ways! Check them out below!
HPE Financial Services
From helping release capital from existing infrastructures to deferring payments, and providing pre-owned tech to relieve capacity strain, Hewlett Packard Financial Services has a variety of financial and asset lifecycle solutions. You can leverage these solutions to support your needs today and position your organization for long-term success.
Here are just a few exciting promos currently being offered by HPEFS to help customers secure technology in the most cost-effective way possible.
HPE Storage “Accelerate your Migration” Promo
- Low Rate or 0% Financing
- HPE Financial Services will make the first two monthly payments after which you will make 46 monthly payments
- First new HPE Alletra 9000, HPE Alletra 6000, HPE SimpliVity, or HPE dHCI acquisition within the last 36 months eligible
- Offer available now through October 31, 2021
Payment Relief Program
- Pay 1% of the solution value monthly for the first 6-8 months of your contract.
- Exit option available for full OEC after 6-8 months.
- Standard payments commence if the exit option not exercised.
- Up to 20% of select non-hardware items (e.g. software, software appliances, services, and installation) may be bundled.
- HPEFS can also take recently invoiced projects and retroactively place them on a financing agreement.
- Also able to convert a Net30 balance that is still open.
Best of all, HPE Financial Services is not dependent on an HPE hardware sale. Does your company need to secure a large software purchase? Procuring a new product from a different manufacturer? No problem! HPEFS can apply its flexible payment solutions to all your IT projects! Just provide a quote or proposal and they will help you get started!
HPE Greenlake Cloud Services
So now that we have discussed procuring traditional IT Solutions using some alternative financing options, let’s talk about another great offering from HPE. It’s called HPE GreenLake Cloud Services and it rethinks the technology procurement process entirely. Rea don!
HPE GreenLake Cloud Services is a new consumption-based IT model that marks a paradigm shift in the way we operate IT. It focuses on outcome-based consumption, while radically simplifying IT and freeing up resources. Best of all, it really does deliver the best of both public cloud and on-premises IT—so you don’t have to compromise. Payment is simple and based on a single pay-per-usage metric that is relevant to the particular solution and your business.
Here are some key highlights:
HPE GreenLake is:
- A flexible consumption-based model that speeds your time to market and grows organically as your needs change—helping you to avoid overprovisioning.
- A pay-as-you-go solution that establishes a simple, outcome-oriented metric.
- Operated for you, but you remain in control. You experience no disruption, no staff transfer.
- A service that takes the burden off IT operations with a simple approach.
- A solution that delivers the advantages of public cloud services—simplicity, scalability, pay per use—but with the security and control of on-premises IT. It also delivers more robust services that are specific to your needs.
- HPE GreenLake is not:
- A fixed IT purchase that comes with a significant capital outlay and long procurement, design, and build cycles.
- A fixed lease with predetermined payment plans.
- An outsourced service that requires you to make an all-or-nothing decision and relinquish control.
- An appliance-like solution that is still labor-intensive for IT.
- A public cloud that doesn’t deliver the control and security of on-premises IT, where services are fixed or generic, and where applications must be refactored on a cloud-native architecture.
So the moral of this blog is: don’t let the ever-changing IT infrastructure procurement process scare you. Above are just a few ways in which we can help you reach your project goals on any budget. Reach out to a representative at Zunesis today to help you get the process started!